Better than Traditional Pawnshops in Queens
Our Queens office is conveniently located at 136-48 39th Avenue near Main Street in Flushing, NY 11354 and is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Click here to get directions, or give them a call at 718-358-9191.
Need cash in a hurry, but don’t want to pay exorbitant pawnshop rates?
Then come to the Provident Loan Society. We’re a not-for-profit lending organization that offers short-term collateral loans from $1 to $100,000 for gold, jewelry, and other fine items at rates far lower than traditional pawnshops in Queens.
- Big Savings – As a nonprofit, we can offer a low 26% interest rate—about half what traditional pawnshops charge, and comparable to those of many credit cards. Our handling fees are a lot lower, too.
- Instant Cash – Bring in your gold and jewelry items to our Queens office for appraisal. Accept our loan offer, and we’ll give you the cash on-the-spot. The entire process usually takes less than 20 minutes.
- No Credit Checks – Just bring an I.D. and sign a card acknowledging the item’s ownership.
- Longer Payment Terms – Take up to six months to pay back your loan, or reduce/redeem it at any time during the repayment period. Most pawnshops require full payment in only four months.
- Fast Cash Calculator – We offer a free and easy way to research online the interest and fees for the amount you want to borrow.
You can also apply for a loan with Provident online, by phone, or by mail. One of our expert appraisers will contact you and take you through the process step-by-step. Then just mail us your items and a copy of your I.D. We’ll appraise your items upon receipt and make you a loan offer. Once you accept our offer, we will send you the money by check or wire transfer within 24 hours. Note that larger loans may require further documentation.
If you choose not to repay your loan, the collateral is sold at a third party public auction house to maximize the possible surplus returned to you.
We also have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx. To learn more, call Provident toll-free at 1-800-PLS-PAWN (800-757-7296).
The Provident Loan Society. Pawning Redefined.