Back by Popular Demand!
The PLS SPEAKeasy Speaker Series Presents:
What do hundreds of successful people already know about creating a killer PowerPoint Presentation?
- How can I “hook” my audience and keep them engaged?
- How many slides do I need for a 20-minute presentation?
- How can I avoid running over my allotted speaking time?
- What’s the most impactful way to end and guarantee people will leave thinking: that was a great presentation!!
Plus, learn secrets from TV sitcom writing that will transform how you approach every presentation you’ll ever do again.
This session is for:
- individual contributors that have to give a status updates to their boss
- managers who need to present to senior leadership
- small business owners who have to pitch their product or services
- entrepreneurs who need to pitch to investors or potential clients
Provident Loan Society Executive Office
346 Park Ave. South
Park Avenue Entrance
New York, NY 10010
Thursday, September 28th, 2017
5:30-6pm Networking, Soft Drinks, Snacks & Giveaways!
6-7 pm Speaker: Carol Lempert
7 pm Door Prize Draw for 1 oz of 99.99% pure SILVER
TICKETS: Free on Eventbrite.
For questions or more information please call (212) 685-0380 Ext. 107 and speak to Steve.
*Limited seating by reservation only
Carol Lempert has a Masters degree in Communication and started her career as a professional actress. She now helps business executives learn to pitch their ideas, inspire their employees & customers, get better buy-in, increase their executive presence and tell more compelling stories. Her clients include Medidata, AvePoint, AT Kearney, DigitasLBi, TD Canada Trust, BMO, PIMCO and Prophet Consulting & Design. She has a reputation of being easy to work with, warm, insightful and rigorous as well as being an amazing speaker and coach.
Carol lives with her husband in a cozy home near the Hackensack River. She’s been known to eat Haagen-Dazs ice cream for breakfast.
Back to School